Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Wednesday Morning~~
Not enough sleep the last few days, but i am feeling ok...The extra weight keeps sliding off, good thing i didnt give into my mashed potato fantasy last night.
I love the fact that i can rag-blog, whine and complain, here on this blog instead of to my friends and family. It gets it out of my system, and doesnt pollute anyone else with negativity.
This morning i am dancing in my seat to reggae, wiggling around to an island beat. I need to dance more....i think i will combine two favorite things tomorrow, and dance in the kitchen while i cook..
Time to run off to work. Today should be peaceful, with only D. and P. to work with. Divide and conquer, i always say. Its only when the whole gaggle are together that it gets too much.
later............

No comments: