Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Wednesday Morninig~~~
The last day of a long workweek. My sales have improved the last week, perhaps because of luck, but i chose to think it's because i am very focused on making money.
I am dealing with the seperation from Rikk. It is not easy, but, I will make it. I am looking forward, not past. I know what i have to do to sell the house, and, one step at a time, i will accomplish it. Somehow i have managed to stay on the South Beach Diet, still steady at 8 lbs lost in a week.
I am enjoying a special closeness with my family. We all live so very far apart, but there is an unshakable bond between us. I envision many happy holidays spent together in maryland, reducing the gap created by growning up and growing apart.
I have a definite yearning to walk the beach alone, to smell the sea, to taste the salt, to hear the lull of the waves, to pick up beach glass as i walk along.It will be very, very good. Goodbye, Michigan. I have done my time, fulfilled my purpose here, and am very ready for the next adventure.

No comments: