Friday, August 20, 2004

Friday Morning~~
I woke at 5am, with J. shaking my shoulder. Something in his eye, and he had tried unsuccessfully to get it out. Coconut hair? (coconut has fine, long, white fur). I don't wake up well..i need an hour of aloneness and coffee to be human. But, up i got, and filled my little squeese bottle for decorating chocolates with warm water, and flushed and flushed his reddened eye. Still hurt...so, i did a healing for him.
This healing ability is a God gift, i think. I breathe deep, go far inside, and ask to be a conduit for healing. I don't do it often, i don't tell many people about it. I don't know if i really heal, but i know i have taken pain away from those that i love. Occasionally i am brought to a stranger that needs help,and i always give it, though i wrestle with my fear of looking foolish, or like a new age goofball.
It is something that i want to develop more when i get to maryland; i know my walks alone on the beach will be a joyful communion time with God.
In just a few minutes, i am going to pick up little Sammy. She is the 11 year old daughter of the owners of the gourmet restaurant that i worked at, in my brief breakaway from the mattress store. She is berefit that i am leaving, and her mother is worried about her. We have had a special bond for two years now..she is a brilliant, sensitive little girl, a true destiny child. We became friends when she had to give up her little black kitten, (link kitty). I took him in, and when i went to pick him up, i brought her a little journal so that we could be co-mothers of Link, and write back and forth about him. She is begging for Link back now...but, i can't do that to the boys, they are bonded. Coconut is my baby, so loving and placid and gentle, unlike the fierce Link. I am thinking of giving him to Sammy, so she has a special friend here in michigan..coconut would keep a concrete connection for her...but, can i let him go? I will know the right thing to do, when the moment comes...
Once again, the garage sale is postponed...I would rather be with Sammy, and make her favorite Cranberry Potroast, and the hell with the garage sale today....Later.

1 comment:

Amadeus said...

Let your heart and spirit guide you. The decision you make, will be the right one, and you will be at peace. True happiness is a state of mind, and only you can control that.