Monday, August 23, 2004

Monday~~
I have to blog in parts today, because so much is happening....J. got a phone call, a record producer wants to meet with his band. He says he doesn't want to move, he needs to be with them, because this could be IT. I say, SCREW the record producer, because he is probably a pediophile(is that the right spelling?)I think it is his last ditch effort to stay in michigan, with all that's familiar...
It's okay, though, because i have become quite adept at surfing the J. waves, and, if it is with my last breath, i WILL direct him to the right path. After i have exhausted all my ingenuity, my strength, my force, THEN i will let him go. Sounds horrible, eh? Like an overprotective, blinkered eyed momma.....Guess i am, but, who is to say how many foolish children have been saved by their momma's devotion?
Later...

3 comments:

Rosa Moraes said...

You know... after all, brave people can go down, too... but they go down fighting! ;)

Lisa said...

Tui~~ ah., thank u for your thoughts..we have alot of the same interests, too i see...thank you for knowing english, too...i wish i was adept in other languages...xxxLisa

Lisa said...

Ptiza, what sounds messy? my life? LOL..because it is!!! Kinda a eat-with-your fingers, tuck your napkin into your collar kind of feast, where sometimes dessert is eaten first, and you forget the potroast in the oven. Granada, spain???I was there in 75, have a picture of me, on the castle on the hill...looking dreamy eyed, and feeling it.