Monday, August 02, 2004

Monday Morning~~
Another lovely day out. I have to say one thing about Michigan, as intense as the winters are, so is the beauty of summer here. Everything screams with life,and the restraint of winter morphs wildly into verdant green.
I have experienced my first uncomfortable feelings about blogging. Anonymous's comments (see july 25th post)left me unsettled. I won't censor my words or anyone elses if they chose to comment here, it's a public blog. I will say this, though, it takes a certain amount of authenticity to write a blog about your personal life. I give Blap, Amadeus, Kari, and yes, myself, kudos for that.Perhaps my discomfort is that i don't know anything about anonymous(obviously), i can't read HER blog to gain insight or give her comments credibility. Is she a shrink? or a social worker? Whatever she is, she puts alot of time and thoughtfulness in her replies, and i honor that.
Time for work....long day, today...home after nine pm....
Later...

No comments: