Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Wednesday Night~~
I realize that i am a woman of faith. I know it; it is at least 12 minutes since i wrote that last sentence. It is wednesday night, my alamo, my waterloo, as i come home finally after my three 11 hour days in a row.It is when my house is at the epitome of messy-ness.., it is when my spirit is lowest, and it is when i most long for the quiet and privacy and time to write.It is the time when the boys press hardest, wanting food, food for body and food for soul and food for mind.
And, by the way, i am having a SLAM dunk, all holds barred, fight with rikk, courtesy of MSN. later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love your honesty in your writting. I find it amazing on the advise of others give when they are not involved. It is so easy for Anonymous to sit in front of her computer and write B.S - Kari is right, she doesn't know you and doesn't know J. She doesn't know what you have done and given up for J to grow. I have known him since birth and see him grow into the young man, he is today. I have seen him with the brightest smile and spoken to him when he has been in the darkest moods. Has he been the perfect child, hell no! He is a bright young man that is confused and scared about the changes that occurred in his past life and current life. He made some wrong choices and I know that he realizes the poor choices he has made and that is part of the problem that he is facing but I have seen him speak of passion of his music and most of all his "little family". J is a very complex young man. J needs what you are offering him in Maryland. He needs this chance to break out of the shell that he has built around himself. Maryland offers that! He does not need his Dad. You do not need to deal with G any more. Like J, you have got your little family too! You got J,T and Ge,J,A,A.P and the rest of the clan and you got me - B, a friend for life. The south is calling! The waves on the beach are craving your name! The horses are calling for you and J! Come south! Start your new adventure with J and listen to the advise of family and friends not some poor rambling of a woman that has nothing better to do but give poor advise to others.

B