Monday, August 16, 2004

Monday Night~~
Beauty? was does it mean?
I am one of those women that can make someone catch their breath, or yawn. Beautiful? Yes, i am, i guess, if u love me...because you only see my eyes. You only feel my skin, you only breathe my passion, my laughter, my naughty chase-me thru-the woods- persona.
And, so, what is beauty, universally defined? I think it is physical beauty, first.Then it is the fire, the light, in the eyes. Those that have both...ah, they are the ones the sonnets are written about. And yet, how fleeting a song?
Where are the songs of the mothers, the scientists, the spiritual gurus, the females of substance, that enrich humankind? Are their skins not soft enough???Are their lips not as full? Or do the men, and in some instances, the women, who love them, not seeing with the superficial eyes of media, and peer pressure, resisting what SHOULD be
I say..you are beautiful...if you love. i say..you are beautiful, beyond compare, if you love, and your essence shines out, daring your loved ones to see beyond what is shown them, to their own essence, their keystone, of glorious acceptance.

2 comments:

Amadeus said...

Your beauty shines through your words, your heart is a light that illuminates all those around you and those you come in contact with. Your words are like an artists brush smoothly gluiding across an unfinished canvas, slowly bringing forth life where once none existed. You inspire me, warm my heart, and always bring my day to a peaceful close, so that pleasant thoughts and dreams follow into the deep twilight.

Unknown said...

Beauty is many things - the colour orange lining the edge of a cloud, the smile of a child.

Hi. I came across your blog at random. Thought I'd say hi, and I wanted to let you know that I linked you in to my blog. You're interesting.