Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Tuesday Night!!
I have done something so wild, so hopeful, so insanely projecting towards success, that i am ready to rip off my clothes and dance wildly naked around my dark, green yard. (HAHA...not really gonna do it)
I can't say what it is yet, because people that know me and read my blog are in for a surprise...
I will say this, though...I hope anyone that reads this, reads my sorrows, reads my joys...realizes the single thread that i have discovered that runs thru my writing...a thread that i didn't even know i was weaving...was,that each day is a song, orchestrated by God. We don't have to play our instruments professionally, just show up for practice. So, don't fret, at least not as a permanent way of life, because miracles happen, and the song plays sweetly, more often then not...later...

1 comment:

Amadeus said...

Lisa, I share your joys... I share your sorrows, but only due to your artistic talent of puting pen to paper. Honestly, as I read your writings I always close my eyes and visualize using only the precise descriptions you provide, and then I'm transported into your world - if only for a moment. Thank you, and don't ever stop!