Monday, August 30, 2004

Monday Night...And so.~~
J. has decided not to move with me to Maryland. He will come for the trip, to see me there..and then, go back, and live in the hovel he will call home, on his own. Now, that was unfair, and cruel. It isn't a hovel...it is...just not, ...a home that has his mother in it. It will be good for his selfish little heart, i hope. I pinned so much on this move to straighen him out, to school him, to give him a fresh start. And the little twirp goes and decides to strike out on his own, and pursue his dream.
Well, i for one know he is ill eqiupped for the journey. This is the kid that went camping two months ago without a toothbrush, or even a blanket. My God, how will he survive?
Survive he will, or, come home to me, with a greater appreciation of what is given to him, what needs to be earned, and what just is.
Let go, Lisa. You started this ball rolling...let it roll. T. just told me that until the divorce is absoleutely final for K., she can't move in. He has already got a new roommate to cover the costs...while the two of them wait it out.
Let it roll, Lisa, let it roll.
I still see the destiny here, the Grand Plan. I am just gritting my teeth, all the harder. Later.

1 comment:

foxymama said...

Ah, we mothers...we suffer so. Maybe I should say 'aaaaagh,' instead of 'ah.' After all, we were young once too. And to tell the truth, I don't know if that makes it better or worse. I just keep telling myself "this too shall pass." I say that so often that the Timster has gotten me a refrigerator magnet saying that...in case I forget I guess. ~;^)