Sunday, August 15, 2004

Sunday, after work~~
I know i make my brother uncomfortable with some of my posts..and, Rikk, too. Sorry guys. This blog is MINE. I am who i am, and, as i weeded through my pictures this morning before work, i kept coming across little poems i wrote, letters that have been written to me...butterflies in the heart of my life. As i looked at them, i realized that desire, commitment, connection, have been cornerstones in my life. Security, that elusive goal, has many times been thrown over my shoulder, as i embraced change, and adventure, and the core belief that there is a better ending to the story of my life.
I have had many teachers, and, i have taught. I will not allow myself to subjugate myself. I am who i am...not who my father, my mother, my lover, my brother, my sisters, my friends, want me to be.
Finally, i am getting comfortable, in a place that i designed. In my own skin.
Cooking dinner now. Then, i think my first movie, ALONE. (Aliens vrs. Predator) Later.

No comments: