Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Tuesday Night~~
My hair...how can someone be sensually intuned to part of themself? The rain pattered against the window, as i sat at my computer...Still in my blazer, hair twisted up with a clip, pen still stabbed haphazardly in it's depth, a chopstick frozen in mid-spear.I ran outside, to close the window...and the rain kissed me...ran down my cheeks, bounced against my skin...
It made me stop, in my whirling dervish, stop..in my concrete driveway, my dancing thoughts...I took out the pen, held it in my teeth, while i loosed the clip...my hair fell, waves upon waves, and the scent of this mornings shower, rose in my nose, centered in my belly..and i stood there, rooted in the earthly delight of scent, tactile expression, and touch.
The pen, even, excited me...cool against my tongue, hard against my teeth...and i felt a low growl build in my belly....
Nowhere to put it, but, here, my blog, my box of me, this second, this minute, this hour, this week...this life. (well, we get the picture, lol)
As i type, my hair still teases me., curling against my shoulder, flirting with my back...
Nothing for a mermaid to do, but SWIM, long, hard strokes, skimming thru the sea, till she can sleep....later.

1 comment:

Amadeus said...

It was as if I was standing there in the driveway with you, slowly getting dampened by the falling drops of rain. Even my own hair got wet from way over here... just by reading your words. You're good - really good!